Friday, May 6, 2011

Moving on up!

A few wonderful things for the shop/biz have happened this week!

1) Obviously that I started a blog, something that I've been thinking about for a long time.  I think that enough is starting to happen that having a blog is something neat to do.  I have more ideas to go with this, but this is the first step.  I've seen other shops/blogs that have blogs for their cats, and well...my cats do enough interesting stuff that I could deff have a blog for them!

2) I had my very first custom order! A lady sent me a message on Etsy last week that she wanted a DOZEN of my fleece braid ropes, but she also had a special request...that I sew bells on the ends for her blind rescue cats: Sonar and Ping (cutest names ever!) So happy that my first custom order went to a special cause :)

3) not only did I have my first custom sale, I also had my first MULTIPLE shipping day! When I shipped out the custom order I also sent 2 "kitty bling" collars to Canada.  And there's more!  I had another sale today, 3 days in a row! Woo!  I sent a Minnie Mouse dog collar to TX.

4) Multiple treasuries! Several of my items were featured in treasuries this week, which means more people are seeing my stuff.  Also had a giveaway on Facebook for a cat toy in celebration of having 50 fans recently.

I think that this was a huge week for the shop. I feel like it's growing finally.  Craft show papers came in the mail this week and I can't wait to do my first show, the countdown is on...14 days!

I just wanted to share the reasons that I decided to finally make this blog.  EVerything will be changed up to look better soon I promise.  I'm alos going to write up a post soon about how everything started!  Thanks for ready our first blog post!

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment